Terms and conditions
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for COLOURFUL SOLUTIONS FOR CHEMISTRY
Before using this software, you must read and agree to this licensing agreement. If you disagree with any part, you will not be allowed to run the software, and you must uninstall it and discontinue use.
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and Isis Publishing, for "Colourful Solutions For Chemistry" the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of Isis Publishing and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE. If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
1. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example) - this by prior agreement with Isis Publishing.
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change your main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Make a single (1) copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
1. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal license.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". In no event shall Isis Publishing be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, with limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability of this software product, even if Isis Publishing has been advised of such damages. The user must assume the entire risk of using the SOFTWARE.
Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately in the event of default by the other party. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately discontinue the use of the Software and shall within ten (10) days return to Isis Publishing all copies of the Software. You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying the Software and Documentation and all copies thereof. Your obligations to pay accrued charges and fees shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
The SOFTWARE is provided "AS-IS", without warranty of any kind, either
expressed or implied. The entire risk as to the performance of the programs
is with the purchaser. Isis Publishing does not warrant that the operation of the program will be uninterrupted or error-free. Isis Publishing assumes no responsibility or liability of any kind for errors in the programs or documentation, or for the consequences of any such errors.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information presented here, Isis Publications cannot be held responsible for misunderstandings arising from the use of this service. The transcripts of the Colourful Solutions Hotline communications are the copyright of Isis Publications SL.
COLOURFUL SOLUTIONS FOR CHEMISTRY
Isis Publications 2010, Madrid